Born and raised in the Pacific Northwest, Club 24’s roots run strong here. It all started with two guys who spent their whole lives exploring the rocks, mountains, rivers, and hills of the beautiful left coast. Their passion for this region and their obsession with creating a community of fellow Northwesterners that wanted a fun place to work out led them to open their first gym. It was a little building off Union street in Kennewick and they called it Club 24. Now all grown up, Club 24 has 10 locations (with more on the way) all over the Pacific Northwest. Our passion for this region and obsession with creating an excellent place to work out is even stronger. We are honored to be a part of our members’ fitness journeys and love that we can experience this beautiful place we call home together.
Membership Specialists are the lifeblood of our clubs, by delivering informed expertise and individualized sales and service experiences to all guests and members. A Membership Specialist is responsible for all aspects of delivering upon this expectation which will require a willingness to learn, the ability to find fulfillment in service, and a huge motor and sense of pride to build Club 24 into a staple of the community rather than another gym in town. Through the support and training of the leadership and management the Membership Specialist drives membership growth and retention, supports facility cleanliness and operations, provides superior customer service, and is the resident expert on all equipment, products, services, and events.
If you are a a driven individual who likes to build, thrives in helping and cheering on others, walks the walk, takes ownership by following policies and procedures, likes to set and achieve goals, and don’t mind throwing on some tennies and busting out the last mile with a member, please keep reading.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Carries and conducts themselves as if they are an owner at all times.
- Commits themselves to delivering excellent member service and operates as the ‘hub of the club’ by greeting members by name, walking the floor to seek out service opportunities, and build rapport.
- Offer a proper and positive greeting to all members entering and exiting the club.
- Take prospective members on tours then assist them with the new account sign-up process.
- Become a trusted resource for managing all systems within the member services portfolio.
- Check-in on all members who have not visited within a week or two.
- Facilitate needed updates to member’s accounts.
- Monitor check-ins to identify delinquent accounts and notifies management.
- Answers phone by the third ring in a professional and courteous manner and use proper phone greeting techniques.
- Responds immediately to member requests, inquiries, and concerns.
- Maintain neat appearance and wear proper uniform attire with nametag while on duty.
- Processes retail and concession sales.
- Follow proper opening and closing procedures.
- Keeping the front desk clean and organized at all times
- Contributes as a positive and healthy influence and team member that fosters constant and never-ending improvement.
- Monitors front desk and sales KPI’s to ensure that each of your individual goals and requirements are meeting or exceeding goals.
- Engage members with various fitness offerings including personal training, group exercise classes and social media updates.
- Routinely cleans equipment and other areas as assigned by the GM.
- Reports issues and creates tickets for necessary repair and maintenance and ensures follow-through of all reported issues.
- All other duties and responsibilities are given by leadership and management.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Ability to create and sustain a culture of service focused on hospitality, caring, customer experience, being welcoming, and having fun.
- A passion for fitness. Demonstrated knowledge of fitness equipment and wellness strategies a plus.
- Strong communication (oral and written), interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Superior time management skills.
- High school diploma or higher.
- 2 years of experience in sales, customer service, or reception
Hermiston Location: 832 S Hwy 395 South, Hermiston, OR 97838
Part Time | Weekends