BUYER’S RIGHT TO CANCEL
1. IF YOU WISH TO CANCEL THIS CONTRACT WITHOUT PENALTY, YOU MAY CANCEL IT BY DELIVERING OR MAILING A WRITTEN NOTICE TO THE CLUB. THE NOTICE MUST SAY THAT YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THE CONTRACT AND MUST BE DELIVERED OR MAILED BEFORE MIDNIGHT OF THE THIRD BUSINESS DAY AFTER YOU SIGN THIS CONTRACT. THE NOTICE MUST BE MAILED TO CLUB 24, 2411 S. UNION ST. , STE. 1, KENNEWICK, WA 99338. IF YOU CANCEL WITHIN THE THREE DAYS, THE CLUB WILL RETURN TO YOU WITHIN THIRTY DAYS ALL AMOUNTS YOU HAVE PAID.
2. This contract may be cancelled if the buyer dies or becomes totally disabled. The disability must be confirmed by an exemption of a physician agreeable to the buyer and the club.
3. This contract may be cancelled if the buyer moves his or her payment residence to a location more than twenty five miles from the club or an affiliated club offering the same or similar services and facilities at no additional expense to the buyer and the buyer cancels after one year from signing the contract if the contract extends for more than one year. The club may require reasonable evidence of relocation. *If at the time of signing the contract requiring payment of a membership fee the buyer lived more than twenty miles from the club, the buyer may cancel subsection 3 of this section only if the buyer moves an additional 25 miles from ore from the club. Should member(s) move their residence more than 25 miles $50 per person and legitimate verification of the move.
4. If the contract extends for more than one year, the buyer may cancel the contract for any reason upon thirty days’ written notice to the club.
5. If an individual adds on to this contract (after the initial primary member signing on) all additional members are held under the same terms of this contract.
6. This contract may be cancelled if the club permanently closed and comparable facilities owned and operated by the seller are not made available within a ten-mile radius of the closed facility.
7. If a buyer is entitled to a pro rata refund under this section, the amount shall be computed by dividing the contract price by the number of weeks in the contract term and multiplying the result by the number of weeks remaining in the contract term. If no term is stated in the contract, a term of thirty-six months shall be used.
This agreement represents the complete understanding between the Member(s) and Club 24. No representation, written or oral, other than those contained within this agreement are authorized by or binding upon the above named entities. Employees of said entities do not have the authority to alter or modify this agreement in any way.
The term of this agreement is from month-to-month, automatic renewal (see paragraph 4) for month to month members and 1 year / 12 months for contract members. Monthly fees will be automatically withdrawn via debit / credit card or electronic funds transfer from a checking or savings account. The other option is a prepaid membership. This agreement is bound for all training members and general club memberships.
If you chose the option of quarterly, semi-annual or annual payments you will be notified by mail approximately 30 days prior to you renewal date. Prepaid memberships are non-refundable but are transferable for a $50 transfer fee.
Club 24 membership may be cancelled at any time for month to month members and on your anniversary date for 12 month contract members. *Notice must be received 30 days prior to your monthly payment date. Cancellations are processed by club staff during registration hours and must be received in writing. No Cancellations are accepted by phone.
Memberships and monthly dues are non refundable and memberships cannot be place on “hold” (our intent is to keep monthly costs low for everyone). Exceptions to this rule are: medical reason and military personnel on leave for military duty. In both cases, request for membership suspension must be done in advance.
In order to assure safety and enjoyment of all members, Club 24 reserves the right to cancel memberships of any member whose actions are detrimental to the enjoyment of safety of fellow members. If we determine that action must be taken there will no recourse for appeal or refund.
Club 24 may improve the rules and regulations governing the operations of the Club from time to time. Notice of any changes will be made available to member via in house flyers located at the Club 24 Bulletin board.
For your protection, Club 24 is under video recorded surveillance twenty-four (24) hours a day, seven (7) days a week. Video will only be reviewed on a per instance basis – DVR are recorded over every 10 days. Club 24 is not response le for any lost or stolen personal property.
All Club 24 members must be 14 years of age or older. Proper identification must be shown at time of sign up. All 14 and 15 year old members, must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Unauthorized entrance or use of Club 24 by non members is not permitted. For safety purposes, if you have left your card, fob, sticker or phone at home or have lost it, please do not ask other members to open the door for you. If you allow non members to access the club with your card, fob or sticker or phone, or by opening the door for them, you will be required to pay $100 (or the maximum allowable by law) per occurrence and may be subject to membership cancellations.
Member(s) acknowledges and accepts the risks inherent in the use of club facilities and services. By use of the Club 24 facilities and services, the Member(s) herby voluntarily assumes the risk on injury, accident, death, loss or damage to his or her person or property, which might arise from the use of Club facilities or services. The Member(s), his or her heirs, executors, representatives, or assigns, hereby release the Club from all claims or liabilities for personal injury or property damage or any kind sustained by the Member(s) while on the premises of the Club except for injuries or damage directly caused by the willful misconduct of the officers or employees of the Club.
Authorization is given to Club24 to take photographs of me and for those images to be used for the purpose of printed, digital, video or other mediums for the purposes of promotion and publicity for Club 24. Those images shall be the property of Club 24 for any and all use.
By signing below member authorizes club and/or it’s service providers to deliver or cause to be delivered to member, at the telephone numbers provided by members in this agreement, telemarketing calls and texts, informational calls, such as bank account fraud alerts, credit card expiration alerts, debt collection calls, research or survey calls using automatic telephone dialing system or an artificial prerecorded voice. By signing the contract, the member authorizes express written consent to receive telemarketing and informational calls.
Any enforcement of this contract are subject to the laws of the state of Washington and Oregon. If the Member(s) does not understand this agreement it is his or her responsibility to seek consultation of a professional. Any litigation between Member(s) and Club shall be commenced in Benton County.
Signing This agreement certifies that you have read and understand this contact and agree to abide by such provisions.
Arbitration. Member agrees that any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating in any way to the Membership Agreement, including without limitation any dispute concerning the construction, validity interpretation, enforceability, or breach of this membership agreement, shall be exclusively resolved by binding arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association under its Commercial Arbitration Rules. The place of the arbitration shall be Kennewick and Washington law shall apply. In the event of a claim arising out or relating in any way to the Membership Agreement, the complaining party shall notify the other party in writing thereof through a demand for arbitration which shall be made within a reasonable time after the claim has arisen, and in no event shall it be made after two years from when the aggrieved party knew or should have known of the claim. Judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. This arbitration cluse shall also apply to any dispute, controversy or claim between the member and any third party with whom the Club contracts in order to perform its obligations or exercise its rights under this Membership Agreement, including without limitations, its third party payment processor.
MEMBER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREE THAT THE MEMBER AND THE CLUB ARE WAIVING THE RIGHT TO JURY TRIAL OR TRIAL BEFORE A JUDGE IN A PUBLIC COURT NEITHER THE MEMBER NOR THE CLUB SHALL BE ENTITLED TO JIOIN OR CONSOLIDATE DISPUTES BY OR AGAINST OTHERS IN ANY ARBITRATION OR TO INCLUDE IN ANY ARBITRATION ANY DISPUTE AS A REPRESENTATIVE OR MEMER OF A CLASS, OR TO ACT IN ANY ARBITRATION IN THE INTEREST OF THE GENERAL PUBLIC OR IN A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL CAPACITY.
E Sign Consent. Certain laws and regulations ay require Club 24 and or its service providers to provide member with written notices and disclosures on paper. With Member consent, this information may be provided to Member electronically. Member’s consent here to shall apply to each and every disclosure, notice, agreement, statement, term and condition, and any other information (collectively, the “Documents”) that Club 24 and/or its service providers may provide Member. Member’s consent to receive the Documents electronically shall continue until expressly withdrawn by Member. Notwithstanding, Member may request a paper copy of all electronic Documents by contacting Club 24 and requesting a paper copy. Member may withdraw its consent at any time by notifying the customer service department of Club 24. Upon withdrawing consent, Member shall no loner receive the Documents electronically, Member acknowledges that withdrawing consent may result in additional fees for member’s receipt of the documents. Member agrees to maintain a valid email address with Club 24 and to promptly notify Club 24 of any changes to member’s email address. If member has provided another type of electronic contact information, such as a phone number, them Member may change that contact information by contacting the customer service department of Club 24. To access, view and receive the Documents electronically. Member agrees and acknowledges that it must have: (i) a computer, mobile device, table or smartphone, (ii) a version of internet browser software that is up to date and supported by members electronic device, (iii) an internet connection, (iv) software that is capable of accurately reading and displaying electronic PDF files, (v) a computer or electronic device operating system capable of supporting the items above, and (vi) a printer or electronic storage device if Member desires to print any electronic documents. Member acknowledges that it may also need a certain brand or device that can support applications intended for Member’s electronic mobile devices, tablets and smartphones. In the event the required software