Yay! You have become a member and we are so glad to be apart of your fitness journey.
After signing up in person or online you will receive an email from Trainerize with info on getting logged into the Club 24 App (the email can take up to 24 business hours to be sent). Once you have the app you have access to all Club 24 locations.
Want access sooner? See front desk during staff hours.
Finley & La Grande Members – If you have become a member at either of these gyms a Key Card will be needed to get access. Pickup a keycard during staffed ours.
There are two ways to get into our clubs:
- Club 24 App
- Key Card
For Club 24 App:
- After signup you will receive a welcome email from us via Trainerize (can take up to 24 business hours to receive) . In this email there will be 2 links. The first link is to set up your account. Click link and follow the prompts.
- Once complete come back to the email and click download the app.
- Using App at the door: To display your barcode in the app click on the wallet icon in the upper left hand side of the App. Once barcode displays follow the prompts on the card reader to get door access.
For Key Cards:
- Pickup a Key Card during staffed hours.
- Note: Finley and La Grande only use Key Cards!
Enjoy your member access to the gym!
All Club 24 memberships include:
- Access to all Club 24 gym locations
- Our gyms packed with state-of-the-art cardio and strength equipment
- Access to our in-house massage chairs
- Personal training at affordable rates
- Two referral 7 day trial passes for friends and/or family
Membership upgrades are also available for training, tools, and app access.
Online signups are for 18+ only. Ages 17-14 must signup in person and an adult signature is required.
All Club 24 members must be 14 years of age or older. Proper identification must be shown at time of signup. All 14 and 15 year old members, must be accompanied by an adult at all times
At Club 24, we are here to help you achieve the fitness goals you want and keep you motivated.
If you work out during staffed registration hours, our friendly and knowledgeable desk staff will be happy to help answer any questions you may have about equipment usage.
Want a more hands on guidance? Sign-up for our 7 day training package to get you started.
Yes, now is the perfect time to become a Club 24 member! Click that Become a Member button at the top of our page or see us in club during staffed hours.
AROUND THE GYM
We recommend wearing comfortable clothes, sweatpants and/or shorts, t-shirt, or long sleeve t-shirt, and a pair of comfortable tennis shoes. Shirts are required at all times in Club 24 gyms to ensure everyone is comfortable working out, safety, and sanitation reasons.
No one at Club 24 is here to judge your fashion choices. No need to worry about wearing certain brands or how your hair or make-up looks when you walk through our doors. We are all here to get fit, have fun, and get sweaty!
Make sure to wipe down equipment with provided sanitation wipes after use. During peak gym hours, please spend no more than 30 minutes on the cardio machines if you see members waiting. Also, don’t forget to re-rack your weights. Sharing is caring!
Select Club 24 facilities are open 24/7 for members. Please see the location pages on our website, Facebook, and Google for our staffed hours.
Depending on the location, we offer both. While some locations have locker rooms and showers, others may only offer showers or locker rooms or neither! Our facility sizes vary and we can’t have it all unfortunately. However, we will always offer a safe place to place your belonging while you get your workout in! Not to worry.
Call your local Club 24 location for club amenity details.
Yes! Your Club 24 App or Key Card is your VIP pass into any of our Club 24 locations.
Open the Club 24 App
- Click on the Horizontal 3 Dot icon at the bottom right hand side of the screen.
- Select payment methods, add new payment information, and hit the submit button.
- After submitting select your new payment method, click the Vertical 3 Dot icon on the upper right hand side of the card, and set as primary from the pop-up.
Under the payment information tab you will see the words “Primary” next to the new card and you are all set!
For Finley and La Grande Members or those who are unable to get the App we have Key Cards that can be pickup in person during staffed hours (see location hours here).
The first Keycard is free, each replacement is applicable to a fee.
We love when our members bring in their friends or family! In order to bring in a guest, all guests must sign a guest waiver and be on a guest pass (provided by Club 24) or pay for a day pass.
Under no circumstances are guests allowed in the club without signing a guest waiver. Please see our front desk during registration hours for assistance.
Day passes are $15, week passes $50, and month passes are $100
not including taxes
If you feel tempted to sneak in a guest(s) during non-staffed hours, please be advised you are risking a $100 penalty per guest per occurrence on your account. We do watch our surveillance cameras, please don’t try to cheat us, or the system. It’s unfair to all members who pay for their memberships at Club 24. Integrity matters.
We do offer the ability to put a freeze on your account for just $5 per month, by request, for up to 90 days. Contact a staff member for more details if needed.
Your account must be in good standing.
Club 24 memberships may be cancelled at any time for month-to-month members and on your anniversary date for 12 month contract members. You must come into the club during staffed hours to fill out a Club 24 Cancellation Form and the form must be received 30 days prior to your monthly payment date in order to not be auto-debited for the following month. Cancellations are processed by club staff during staffed hours and must be received in writing. No cancellations are accepted by telephone or email. Member account must be in good standing in order to process cancellation.
Other accepted cancellation circumstances:
- Should member(s) permanently move their residence more than 25 miles from any available Club 24 location. A $50.00 fee will be applied per cancelled person and legitimate evidence of the move must be provided to club staff.
- Should a member become permanently disabled or for other medical reasons can no longer use Club 24 services. The disability or medical reason must be confirmed by an examination of a physician agreeable to the member and the club.
- Military personnel on leave for military duty. Military must give Club 24 prior notice to leave or we can provide the option to freeze account until your return.
If you are still within your annual contract and would like to cancel your membership without an cancellation circumstance listed above, you will be responsible for paying the remaining account balance of your annual Club 24 membership.
If you just signed up for Club 24 and if you wish to cancel your contract without penalty, you can cancel it by delivering or mailing a written notice to the club. Your notice must say that you do not wish to be bound by the contract and must be delivered before midnight of the third business day after you sign your contract. If you do cancel within the three days the Club will return to you all the amounts you have paid within thirty days.