Yay! You have become a member and we are so glad to be apart of your fitness journey.
After signing up in person or online you will receive an email with info on getting logged into the Club 24 App (the email can take up to 24 business hours to be sent). Once you have the app you have access to all Club 24 locations.
Want access sooner? See front desk during staff hours.
Members get access to the Club 24 App which unlocks any Club 24 location 24/7.
- After signup you will receive a welcome email from us via Trainerize (can take up to 24 business hours to receive) . In this email there will be 2 links. The first link is to set up your account. Click link and follow the prompts.
- Once complete come back to the email and click download the app.
- Using App at the door: To display your barcode in the app click on the wallet icon in the upper left hand side of the App. Once barcode displays follow the prompts on the card reader to get door access.
Enjoy your member access to the gym!
All Club 24 memberships include:
- Access to the Club 24 App that gives you 24/7 access to all Club 24 locations, your billing information, and membership information.
- Our gyms packed with state-of-the-art cardio and strength equipment
- Access to our in-house massage chair
- Personal training at affordable rates.
- Two referral 7 day trial passes for friends and/or family
Membership upgrades are also available for training, tools, and app access.
All Club 24 members must be 14 years of age or older. Proper identification must be shown at time of sign up. All 14 and 15 year old members, must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
At Club 24, we are here to help you achieve the fitness goals you want and keep you motivated. With your membership you are entitled to a free fitness assessment with one of our personal trainers to ask questions, receive demonstrations on equipment, and see if a personal training program is right for you.
Select Club 24 locations, we also offer a weekly club orientation for members who want to get better acquainted with equipment, exercises and stretches. These orientation demonstrations are free to members and can provide you with a great foundation on how to get started.
If you work out during staffed registration hours, our friendly and knowledgeable desk staff will be happy to help answer any questions you may have about equipment usage.
Yes, now is the perfect time to become a Club 24 member! Choose your membership here or see us in club during staffed hours.
Mask are not required.
AROUND THE GYM
We recommend wearing comfortable clothes, sweatpants and/or shorts, t-shirt, or long sleeve t-shirt, and a pair of comfortable tennis shoes. Shirts are required at all times in Club 24 gyms to ensure everyone is comfortable working out, safety, and sanitation reasons.
No one at Club 24 is here to judge your fashion choices. No need to worry about wearing certain brands or how your hair or make-up looks when you walk through our doors. We are all here to get fit, have fun, and get sweaty!
Make sure to wipe down equipment with provided sanitation wipes after use. During peak gym hours, please spend no more than 30 minutes on the cardio machines if you see members waiting. Also, don’t forget to re-rack your weights. Sharing is caring!
Club 24 facilities are open 24/7 for members. Please see the location pages on our website, Facebook, and Google for our staffed hours.
Depending on the location, we offer both. While some locations have locker rooms and showers, others may only offer showers or locker rooms or neither! Our facility sizes vary and we can’t have it all unfortunately. However, we will always offer a safe place to place your belonging while you get your workout in! Not to worry.
Call your local Club 24 location for club amenity details.
Yes! Your Club 24 App is your VIP pass into any of our Club 24 locations 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
Open the Club 24 App
- Click on the Horizontal 3 Dot icon at the bottom right hand side of the screen.
- Select payment methods, add new payment information, and hit the submit button.
- After submitting select your new payment method, click the Vertical 3 Dot icon on the upper right hand side of the card, and set as primary from the pop-up.
Under the payment information tab you will see the words “Primary” next to the new card and you are all set!
The most convenient way to access all Club 24 facilities is with our Club 24 App that comes free with your membership.
For those who are unable to get the App we have Keycards. The first Keycard is free, each replacement is applicable to a fee. Visit one of our clubs during staffed hours (see location hours here).
We love when our members bring in their friends or family! In order to bring in a guest, all guests must sign a guest waiver and be on a guest pass (provided by Club 24) or pay for a day pass.
Under no circumstances are guests allowed in the club without signing a guest waiver. Please see our front desk during registration hours for assistance.
Day passes are $20 or month passes are $99
If you feel tempted to sneak in a guest(s) during non-staffed hours, please be advised you are risking a $100 penalty per guest per occurrence on your account. We do watch our surveillance cameras, please don’t try to cheat us, or the system. It’s unfair to all members who pay for their memberships at Club 24. Integrity matters.
Club 24 memberships may be cancelled at any time for month to month members and on your anniversary date for 12 month contract members. A written notice must be received 30 days prior to your monthly payment date in order to not be auto-debited for the following month. Cancellations are processed by club staff during registration hours and must be received in writing. No cancellations are accepted by telephone or email. Member account must be in good standing in order to process cancellation.
Other accepted cancellation circumstances:
- Should member(s) permanently move their residence more than 25 miles from any available Club 24 location. A $50.00 fee will be applied per cancelled person and legitimate evidence of the move must be provided to club staff.
- Should a member become permanently disabled or for other medical reasons can no longer use Club 24 services. The disability or medical reason must be confirmed by an examination of a physician agreeable to the member and the club.
- Military personnel on leave for military duty. Military must give Club 24 prior notice to leave or we can provide the option to freeze account until your return.
If you are still within your annual contract and would like to cancel your membership without an cancellation circumstance l listed above, you will be responsible for paying the remaining account balance of your annual Club 24 membership.
If you just signed up for Club 24 and if you wish to cancel your contract without penalty, you can cancel it by delivering or mailing a written notice to the club. Your notice must say that you do not wish to be bound by the contract and must be delivered before midnight of the third business day after you sign your contract. If you do cancel within the three days the Club will return to you all the amounts you have paid within thirty days.
We do offer the ability to put a freeze on your account for just $5 per month, by request, for up to 90 days. Contact a staff member for more details if needed.
Your account must be in good standing.